Choosing a REALTOR ®
Buying a home is one of the largest decisions of your life. The first thing to do is to find a REALTOR® you are comfortable with and that you trust.
The term REALTOR® is a trademark identifying real estate licensees in Canada who are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTORS® adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. The code of ethics is a firm set of rules, describing what kind of performance you have a right to expect from a REALTOR®. It’s your guarantee of professional conduct and the best in service.
Our REALTORs® at Coast Realty Group pride themselves on putting our client’s needs first. This is your dream, and your REALTOR® is your advocate to help that dream come true.
We are full-‐time, knowledgeable professionals, that can provide you with such services as:
- Informing you about the community and current market conditions.
- Helping you to identify the type of home you need and can afford.
- Providing information about available properties and financing.
- Arranging viewing appointments of available properties.
- Providing answers and information to any questions you may have about a specific home you are considering.
- Explaining the forms used in a real estate transaction and assisting you in making a written offer to purchase.
- Presenting your written offer to the seller, and negotiating on your behalf.
- Coordinate the work of other professionals including; inspection companies, appraisers, mortgage & insurance representatives, title companies, lawyers/notaries.
- Help resolve any problems that may arise.
- Familiarizing you with the steps you must take to complete the purchase after the seller accepts your offer.
You will be working closely with your REALTOR®, so it is vital to find someone you can communicate easily with and build a relationship of trust.